Car rental conditions
- You must have a valid license driving
- The driver must present an original of his passport and provide a valid driving license.
- Payment is on vehicle delivery (either by Cash or credit card)
- For safety reasons, a signed print of your bank card will be kept at the beginning of the
transaction. The print will be used to compensate for any additional expenses not paid
for ie: fuel, extension of car hire duration or other billable services provided.
- Car rental contracts are drawn in the name of the first driver , who is the sole
responsible for the vehicle.
- The rented vehicle should be driven only by the customer, no other person shall drive
the vehicle without our written agreement.
- The use of the vehicles off- road is strictly prohibited, except for cross-country
- The driver is responsible for the vehicle, all passengers and their belongings during the rental period.
- All illicit luggage are prohibited and must not be carried inside the vehicle.